Monday, June 8, 2009

day one in IV St. Possidius :)

It's the first day of class but I wasnt able to attend the homeroom.
why? because AYC 0910 had our first duty. and this is to assist the lost students who needs help. just the same with last year. :) some alumni from last years batch came :)
at 8:00am, all of us came back to our respective classrooms, when I entered the room, my adviser(Ms. Bernadette Reyes) is talking about some stuffs, so I silently sat on my chair.
BTW. our chair is still the old one, because according to our adviser, the new chairs in the previous room of st. Possidius can't be moved because of the control numbers.but, they already orderd new set of chairs for us.
the bell rang and we mobilized immediately to the audi-gym for an awareness seminar regarding the A (H1N1) virus. or also called as Influenza A. we had a 30 minute break after and had a shortened class sched from 10am-2:10pm. full of subject orientations etc.

TEACHERS:
MAPEH - none yet
TLE - Ms. Padilla(on leave)
CVE - Ms. Bueno
SCIENCE - Mr. Bondoy
ENGLISH - none yet
SS - Mrs. Cruzada
MATH - Ms. Mendoza
FILIPINO - Mrs. Barcelo
COMPUTER - Ms. She ann Reyes
RESEARCH - Ms. Bernadette Reyes

I find the teachers starting from Mrs. Cruzada up to the last one really fun.even though it's the usual "siesta time". I will not sleep in their classes. thank god they had the slots after lunch.

my classmates are fine, I'm not sad that I belong to this section, In fact, I'm comfortable with them already. hahaha. I can see a great SENIOR year for me :)

Thanks for the first day: PRINCESS, REGINE, FRANCESS, DANIELLE, KATRE, ALLAINE, GELIC, ATE ROMZ, ALEXIS :)

CHORVA, AINA, HIROSHI, DARLYN, AND FRIENDS it's great to see you all again :) missed you all big time!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
when the classes are over, we (regine,xta) stayed in the canteen with Brave and Jorge.
then at around 3:00, we decided to walk home. this time, we are with patricia. first stop, patricia's house, her brother patrick came with us, then we went to brave's house to get some old books. then went to kyla's house (because they just moved in Juana 6) but unfortunately, kyla's still not home. we stayed there for a while, because we need to rest. jorge and brave made fun of patricia's brother, patrick. we had a great afternoon together. we laughed until we cried :) hahaha. then patricia went home, xta, jorge and brave came to our house, they went home at around 6:30pm :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WONDERFUL 1st day of classes :) GREAT way to start my last year in CSA :)

2 comments:

eris said...

i'm glad you belong to our section, too! :)

jam said...

hi eris :) hahaha.