Thursday, December 24, 2009

updates

first of all. MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!

it's been months since my last post. almost 3 monhts. HAHA a lot of things happened on those months.


OCTOBER 24, 2009
-something great happened in my life, super unexpected. never in my wildest imagination did i ever expected him to come to my life and save me from this mess :) ♥ and i'm so thankful this happened to me. and i met him♥
- a lot of my close friends doesn't like him for me. coz he's known to be a freakin "playboy" and my friends are being protective of me. but i had to defend him. and as a consequence. patrick brave constantino my ever dearest guy bestfriend got ad at me. and swore that he won't consider me as his friend until the guy and i are over. :|

NOVEMBER
-got my 2nd quarter grades! and guess what?? i gained 3 points on my general average! first time! from 87-90.50? :) my parents are so proud of me! and all my efforts for the whole 2nd quarter really paid off!
-had my first ever modeling gig. modeled for my hairstylist in hair asia last November 17, 2009 at the world trade center. i didn't win but atleast i experienced it! :)


DECEMBER
-teacher's day♥ we sang together :) LALALALA so happy :)
-fell in love so deeply with him♥
-he changed! di na siya playboy! :) he became contented with me , he changed for me and i'm really proud of him♥

i know some of my friends still don't trust him with me. but i know and i can see the new him♥



No comments: