Thursday, May 14, 2009

lost friendship

I was reading old letters from some friends i had since first year. I found myself smiling whenever I read their letters and messages for me. I felt really blessed to have them as my friends. some almost made me cry.

also I found my dedication notebook. I realized that I lost one of my closest friend when I was in first year. I remember those days when she was always by my side whenever I have problems. she's always there for me. and in return I do the same for her. we're really inseparable. I dunno why we built this huge gap between the two of us, maybe because we had a fight before the school year ended. I admit it it's caused by something really simple. and now I'm regretting why I let our friendship just slipped away easily. when I was reading her letter for me. I really felt bad. because we had a wonderful year together. we spend the days with each other. I suddenly found myself reminiscing and I told myself. "why did I let this happen? I should have stayed friends with her. maybe by this time, I still have her and we already built a strong relationship" well as they say. regrets are always in the end.

I don't want to mention her name because some might make issues and make the situation worse. I know when she reads this she'll recognize herself. so for you:

hey, I'm really sorry :| I didn't mean to build this huge gap with you. we we're close friends way back. I even considered you as one f my best friends. I just want to say thank you for the wonderful memories we had, and for being part of my life. I read this letter you made me wherein there are code names for our crushes and for the people we hate (i think). remember that? hahaha. osimo, udine, rogensburg, labandera, ryoma and elbi. I don't even remember who they are,. but seriously, I miss you, I miss your laugh, I miss calling you 'nak', I miss spending time with you. I miss everything. I know this blog won't bring back what we had before. but I hope we could use it as a start. and I promise you, I won't let anything ruin our friendship again. I love you girl! and I miss you :) :|

lesson learned: never ever let a good friend slip away!

No comments: