Tuesday, May 12, 2009

recap

yep! it's still summer. and I'm an incoming SENIOR. the classes will start soon. But since I wasn't able to write a recap for my JUNIOR year. I'm making this blog :)

THIRD YEAR. the year where my childhood best friend REGINE came back to CSA. so for her first day in the new school, DARLYN and I accompanied her. at first I'm not excited and happy to meet my new classmates. why? because I don't have any close friends with me there. some are my close friends BEFORE that I lost in touch with. for the first days of classes. AINA was there to accompany me :) (god. i really love her :]) I'm really thankful that i had her by my side that time. days passed by. and XTA got enrolled. and luckily she's one of my classmates

AYC 08-09's work started. I had a busy schedule because I still have training for swimming. MWF- training and Thursdays for AYC meetings. so in short. I only have Tuesdays to have my personal time. at first, I was able to manage it. and it went well. but classroom quest came where we had to judge the classrooms twice a week. and that's the time where my schedule became complicated. MWTH became my AYC schedule. Tuesday and Friday for my swimming. and this was also the time where i messed up things. everything became complicated, so I decided to give up one thing. and that is swimming. It all went well after. even inside our room.

I found a new set of friends. which we called CHORVA>JOSETTE, XTA, CAREY, HILLARY, LOVIC and I are the members.I enjoyed being with them. I didn't have any fights with them. we talk about stuffs and we never had a single misunderstanding. I consider them more matured than my previous barkadas. maybe because we all grew up.

one thing that really that I felt bad about is my 2nd year barkada. I can still remember the words we said before we part ways. "walang limutan ah?" well. sadly, it didn't happen. each of us was in different sections. we had different set of friends. then it all changed. suddenly the bond we had was gone. i thought we had built a strong one but I guess i was wrong. people do change.I'm still hoping that we can revive the friendship we had.

one of the factors that made my JUNIOR year really memorable is beacause of the new family I found AYC 08-09. at first, I wasn't really expecting that we'll be this bonded and really close to each other. there are times that i choose to be with them rather than my other friends.even my family. when we have our meetings or even our classroom quest. we see to it to bond after. our favorite hang out place is the fountain in front the church. we talk about things there, our personal problems etc. our favorite past time is EATING! and LAUGHING. when you go to our office or even the CC office. you'll find us all laughing or having fun. we never had arguments or fights. maybe that's the reason why we're really bonded. after activities or early dismissals. we always go to my place to watch dvd and to eat. or kyla's place to kill time.there's this time where we had to clean our office for the next set officers. ATE CHA and I found ourselves crying. beacuse we find it hard to let go of one another. but we have to accept it. they have to leave the portals of CSA to prove themselves and to become succesful. Even FATHER WILLY had to leave us. oh not only us. but the whole Colegio San Agustin BiƱan.
we had a farewell party in tagaytay for our seniors and father willy.it's not really goodbye for the whole officers of the AYC 08-09. because all of us lower years, are still the officers of the AYC 09-10.

came their graduation which we ushered. ugh. this is the hardest part for ME and for US. the time where each one of them we're called to get their diplomas up the stage and finally called themselves graduates.

well. wish me luck for the upcoming year. I hope it'll be as great as my junior year. :)

No comments: