Saturday, May 9, 2009

yesterday



"I just can't believe that you're gone

still waiting for morning to come
wanna see if the sun will rise
even without you by my side"


some lines from Leona Lewis' song yesterday. currently in repeat mode in my itunes.
i really love this song i dunno why. maybe because it suits me? ahaha i really don't know. just want to share it :)

played playstation a while ago with ditch. played CTR. i won all of the races against her. hahaha
also played dance revolution. I'm the one using the dance pad. since i want to have an exercise. and it's really exhausting. after playing. dad decided to practice our driving skills. we drove around the village and by the open space nearby :) I found driving fun ahaha. I'm better than ditch considering that we're driving a manual car :)

nothing much happened this day. all night in front of the PC.
oh well. i have to sleep early tonight because according to my dad we'll be leaving the house before 8am tomorrow. we'll go to my grandmothers' house to celebrate mothers' day.


ADVANCE HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY to your dear mothers :)

No comments: