Wednesday, May 20, 2009

pissed

note: this blog is all about my disappointments regarding Kris Allen's victory. if you're a big fan of kris allen you better ignore my blog. or you'll just be annoyed or angry with me. well. this is my blog. i can say whatever i want to say! sorry kris allen fans.he's a good singer but ADAM's the best for me!

gaad! I'm really disappointed with the results! Adam is supposed to be the winner! I don't know why, but I NEVER liked Kris Allen (sorry for his fans) isn't it obvious? he's way better than KRIS.his songs are really simple anyone can do waht he is doing. even the Filipino singers can beat him. unlike ADAM. his voice is really unique. I'll gladly accept it if DANNY GOKEY's the one who won over ADAM. he's more deserving to be in the top 2. no wonder SIMON and RANDY looked really disappointed when KIRS' name was called.


No comments: