Saturday, May 23, 2009

goodbye lucas and peyton

Sorry to be the bearer of this news, but if you haven’t heard yet, neither Chad Michael Murray nor Hilarie Burton has renewed their contracts with The CW. Therefore, Lucas and Peyton are not coming back for Season 7! I didn’t believe it at first but official statements have already been released, according to the online articles I’ve read. They will be replaced by two new characters though, one of whom is Julian (Brooke’s Julian), who will be a regular cast member starting next season. Personally, Luke and P.Sawyer’s line in the story has been pretty boring already, but I will still miss them terribly! Hello, I miss Karen and Keith, what more for my favorite couple since Season 1? I have always rooted for Luke and Peyton. And today, I will learn how their story ends.

grabbed this somewhere from the net. no! this can't be happening! :| the group will not be complete :|
OTH will be really incomplete without LUCAS AND PEYTON! I adored the both of them for the past 5 seasons. especially LUCAS! I'm hoping to see them on season 8 (if ever) with kids :) hahaha. as smart as jamie :)
fellow OTH fans. what do you think?

1 comment:

tanana said...

That's too bad. They're my one of my favorite couples too. :(