Wednesday, April 1, 2009

insomnia

time check: it's already 12:05am

as usual I'm being attacked by insomnia again. ugh. I'm experiencing this every summer. then I'll wake up past 11am or past 12nn. I dunno why but even though I lay in bed early. I can't sleep unless it's pass 1am or at least it's midnight. I'm getting bored checking updates from my multiply,friendster and facebook that's why I decided to write a blog :)

anyway. I had a conversation with my dear Aina in yahoo messenger a while ago. and our topic is our future courses and future jobs. in short our dreams :) ahaha.

as I've said from my previous blog, I would like to be a lawyer, have my own family, have my own law firm, have my own house and to be successful and happy. of course in order to get all of this I have to study. first. I'll take BA Psych for my pre-law course in UST(I hope if I pass the entrance exam). then I'll proceed to law. maybe I'll take it in UP because I heard UP is the one of the best school with this course. and hopefully I'll find a stable job with a high sallary and have my dreams come true :)

in Aina's case, she wants to be a stewardess/Flight attendant. because of the sallary and the ability to roam around the world free :) but saddly she lacks height (peace aina! :]) she assures me that by the time we graduate she'll havethe qualified height and I trust her :) ahahaha. wish her luck! ahaha. I LOVE YOU AINA! :) ahaha

I know it's too early for us to talk about this things. but we know that the next school year which is our senior year will be really fast. and we really want to have a good future. :) ahaha. I dunno if she's gonna change her mind but I'm rest assured that I'm not going to :) ahaha.

wish me luck for the entrance exams :) I hope that I could pass my desired course :) ahaha.

time check: 12:20am :)

mornight dear readers! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ang sama sama mo! haha

-ains :)