Thursday, April 2, 2009

unknown

as i scanned through my friends in friendster.com i realized that not all of them are really my friends. so i decided to delete some friends.

from 1154 to 840. in short i deleted a total of 314 strangers in my friends :) ahaha
it took me 2 hours? i think to delete all those strangers.

now I'm confident that the remaining 840 people are personally known by me :) ahaha. maybe not friends but i know them personally. ugh.

lesson learned? don't accept people who you really don't know :)

from now on. i' m gonna screen all the persons that are adding me, and I'll be sure that i know them personally :)

and oh! I found out today that the Davids of American Idol will have a concert here in the Philippines on May 16! at the MOA grounds! I really want to watch! grr. the cheapest ticket is worth php315! yep it's David cook and David Archuleta! who wants to come with me? :))

"insomnia strikes :)"

No comments: