Sunday, April 12, 2009

summer goal

arg. I really gained a lot of weight last school year. darn.
this started when I had to quit on my swimming training because I have to prioritize things.
I chose AYC over swimming. and I'm glad I did that.

When I was in training, I usually eat rice 3x a day, because i need it for my training. and also I get to burn it fast.

and so when I stopped my training, I wasn't able to reduce the amount of food I intake everyday. and because of that. I really gained a lot of pounds. ugh. I couldn't burn it as fast as before.

and now. I have the whole summer to diet and to work out. ugh. I lost some pounds already, and I'm looking forward to get my old body again before the school year starts. ore even before I get to college. I don't want to be this fat again. :|

so wish me luck!

No comments: