Thursday, April 9, 2009

yesterday and today

so I wasn't able to blog again yesterday. It's because we arrived home late already.

Daddy, Ditch and I went to visit my grandmother in the hospital yesterday. for that day, we are assigned to watch over her. we stayed there the whole day together with our cousins. all in all my grandmother has 8 people who are watching over her. I really had a great time with my cousins. all we did is to eat, laugh and took pictures :) we made sure that our grandmother felt that she's not inside the hospital but in her own home instead :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

today is Maundy Thursday, the first thing I did when I woke up, is to do the laundry. then ate lunch, watched TV and surfed the net for the whole day. night time came, ditch and I decided to watch twilight again. it's my 6th time to watch that film :) ahaha. after the movie, I surfed the net again, had a conversation with my cousin from seattle. and updated my multiply,friendster and facebook accounts. I had fun answering the quizzes in facebook. there's this quiz that will determine which twilight character will are you, and guess who I am! ahaha. I am alice! oh I sooo love that girl :) ahaha. the other quiz is the twilight boyfriend thingy, and Edward Cullen is my boyfriend! :) ahaha. really meant to be! I answered a LOT of quizzes because of boredom. ahaha.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ugh. I miss my friends already :( especially my AYC!
arg. I hope that our plans on monday will happen. because we're planning to visit our dear adviser, Sir Licyayo, he had an accident and broke something with his bones. that's why we're going to meet again :) ahaha. I hope we're gonna be complete!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boredom + Insomnia = staying up late

No comments: