Monday, April 6, 2009

randoms

. because my sister is on vacation due to the holy week. she's the one who is using our computer since Friday night. that's the reason why I didn't have the chance to update my sites for 4 days. to cut the story short, I'll just have a recap for you my dear readers :)

April 3
it's just an ordinary day. I woke up past 11am, ate "brunch" washed the dishes, cleaned the house, and took a bath. my dad asked me to come with him in "pacita", because he needs to buy his medications have a grocery and also he wants to buy new set of dvds.

oh By the way, if you're wondering why I'm doing the household chores it's because, my mom had an operation and since we don't have any maid, this is my summer job (with pay!) ahaha :) but I'm glad to help them :)

April 4
it's my grandmother's birthday. we left home at past 8am. and we arrived at Quezon City by 11am I think. the food is not yet done so we waited. while waiting we watched "just like heaven" and "if only" after the movies, we decided to eat, we ate a lot since there are lot's of food to eat! ahaha. after eating my "tita/ninang" set uped the magic sing, as usual it is our family's favorite bonding slash past time.

all of a sudden, my grandmother felt bad, so everyone got woried. daddy waited for "mama's" blood pressure to come down before we leave. we have to leave because we have to go to greenhills and fetch my sister at St. Luke's.

when we got back to my grandmother's house. everything's quit, my aunt's car is not in the parking lot. mommy rushed to us and told daddy that my grandmother was brought to the hospital because her condition had worsen. I would not discuss what happened because I myself don't know what really happened. the only thing I know is my grandmother is in stable condition and she's about to go out o the hospital this week.

April 5
palm sunday. my parents are not around. they left early to visit my grandmother. as usual i woke up late, and did my daily routine, at 4:30 we went to hear mass and have our "palaspas" blessed. went home, watched Tv. nothing much to share.

April 6
tita and I had our usual bonding day. first we went to artista salon because she have an appointment with our hairstylist. then we went straigtht to ATC to eat halo-halo at razon's. after eating and window shopping we decided to go to festival mall. as usual we window shopped again and ate at subway. then we went home :)

that's how I spent my 4 day absence in the online world :) ahaha



No comments: