Thursday, April 30, 2009

stormy summer

so it's been a while since my last post. it's just that. i don't have anything to share.
its been raining for the past few days even though it's summer. haha. bummer.

I've been quite busy this week.
last Tuesday was father Willy's birthday celebration. AYC planned to buy a gift for him.
Ate Cha, Xta and I planned to go to ATC to buy a gift. we left the house at around 1pm.
we had to wait for my dad because he'll be our transpo for the day. haha.
the first thing we did when we reached ATC is to meet-up with Camille. then we searched for Fathers' gift :) after an hour of searching we found the perfect gift for him. it's a spoof t-shirt with the print "starbuko ice drop" it's perfect for father Willy because as we all know. starbucks is his favorite past time place. after buying the gift, we decided to eat. we went to the cinema area because I'm going to eat plat wraps and camille ate NY fries. we sat in auntie anns. after the meal. we stayed in powerbooks and sat there and talked about stuffs. then camille's father called her and asked her to go to makati supermarket because they're going home already. we went there and waited for camille and xta to go. then my dad called up and told me that he's already on his way back to ATC. we rushed to buy fathers' cake and then went straight to CSA

the party started around 6:30pm. it's a simple ge together dinner. majority of the guests are kruhay and 4th yr st. possidius. kuya herbert, kuya juelv, kuya ken, ate cha and I are the representatives of AYC. it's a fun evening. I went home at around 10:30pm :)

--------

the next day(4-29-09) mom and I went to divisoria to buy some stuffs. we left at around 7:30 and arrived there at arond 10am. we ate first then started to roam around 168 mall. i saw some cute shirts and vintage shirts that are worth 180-250php each in the malls which i bought for only 100php and 50php each. i also bought id straps worth 25php each which are also sold in comic alley and different malls at 75php each. and lastly the neon bag that i've been craving for. i bought it for only 150php. i loove divisoria already :) haha

-------

that's two consecutive days of non-stop walking. I don't have any plans for the next days already because I need to rest. haha :)


No comments: